ProToPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ProToPvP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pepper14

If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!! Empty
PostSubject: If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!!   If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Ok, So read the topic.
Having a rough time pking?
Need help?
Well LOOK here!!!!
If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!! Quickpic
What u should be wearing What u do is whip until there bout half life. obby maul when u hit a good number 25+ do g-maul and dont hesitate just click 2 times REALLY fast and there 3/4 of the time Dead.
=] umm I dont got a pic of this 1 But my friend said its good.
(once u get alot of pk points)
buy the rights to wear a leaf bladed spear. And then buy rights for "white claws" (d claws)
And do leaf bladed spear, a few hits then d claw. good hits :]
Well gj with those... ill try to figure out more combo pk's :] Gl on killing have fun on PROTOPVP!!!!
Back to top Go down
I Eat Subway
Co-owner
Co-owner
I Eat Subway

If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!!   If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:03 pm

this is helpful i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://protopvp.forumotion.com

If u dont know how to k0 ppl? And ur having a rough time pking? Well Look here for only pics of the best combo's To pk!!
Page 1 of 1