ProToPvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ProToPvP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pvp Ranking =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kensu

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi for those of you who dont know im kensu Very Happy

Wel anyways i think there should be a pvp ranking system showing your status in pvp just like a skillcape shows ur 99 i think that if your number 1 on the rankings that people should be agknoleged that you are so you can put a little fear in there eyes knowing not to mess with =D And it should be like top10 pvpers and each kill gets u higher in the rankings and each death brings you down just a suggestion becuase it just shows the people who are baddass and who are noobs =D plz give feed back gmoney you too =D
Back to top Go down
I Eat Subway
Co-owner
Co-owner
I Eat Subway

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:10 pm

lol so u want a cape?
Back to top Go down
https://protopvp.forumotion.com
Gmoney
Owner
Owner
Gmoney

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

This is something we could look into, Per say at the end of the week, i could take whoever has the highest pvp points and give points
Back to top Go down
I Eat Subway
Co-owner
Co-owner
I Eat Subway

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

l0l gmoney
Back to top Go down
kensu

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 pm

its just a suggestion maybe whoever has the highest pvp points will get a reward instead of paying 19 points for a random thing idk it just a way to give the top pvper recognition or have a top 10 pvper list who knows just sumting to think about thanx staff
Back to top Go down
I Eat Subway
Co-owner
Co-owner
I Eat Subway

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 pm

keep the random box but get pvp ranking i like now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kensu

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 pm

i thought u guyz would like it lol its kinda fu giving suggestions and asking people what they think sum of my freinds give me suggestions and i like to take them and miz them around into sumthing everyone would like i just saw the sighn outisde of the bank and it said top clans and pvpers but nothing was on so lol thought there had to be
Back to top Go down
I Eat Subway
Co-owner
Co-owner
I Eat Subway

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 am

english...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pvp Ranking =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp Ranking =D   Pvp Ranking =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pvp Ranking =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProToPvP :: ProToPvP Forums :: Suggetions-
Jump to: